If you haven't been diving for a while, or just need some extra time under the supervision of a PADI Divemaster, the Goat Island Dive & Snorkel PADI Refresher Course is the perfect way to increase your confidence underwater and get back into diving.
If it's been 12 months or more since your last dive, we advise sitting this course. The scuba review covers basic dive theory, equipment considerations, dive planning and practical diving skills. Your PADI Divemaster will bring your confidence levels back over 2 supervised dives at shallow depths.
Goat Island Dive & Snorkel PADI Refresher course includes
- 2 guided dives with a PADI professional
- Equipment hire and instruction
NZ $260 PP
You will need:
- Your certification card (if you have lost your card and are a PADI member, we can identify your certification with your date of birth)
- Swimwear and towel
- Meet at Goat Island Dive & Snorkel (click here to view our location) at 9am or 1pm for theory and equipment revision
- Then you will be taken down to the Goat Island Marine Reserve for 2 amazing dives.
Please note: If it has been over 10 years since your last dive please speak to one of our instructors.
How to book:
You can book a PADI Refresher course with Goat Island Dive & Snorkel by clicking here - we will contact you to confirm your booking. We will take your credit card number for security purposes, but payment won't be made until the day of your course as our services are weather dependent.
So what do our Refresher customers say?
"Great refresher course, lovely people! Will come back for sure!" James Whittaker, Jan '10
"It was great - Tash was excellent, gave us lots of confidence-thankyou!" Sonia Whittaker, Jan '10
"Convenient way to combine refresher with a dive!" Ingrid Schumann, Feb '10