Welcome to Goat Island Dive & Snorkel. Auckland’s 5-Star PADI Dive resort offering everything from snorkel hire to try dive experiences to dive trips. We are situated on the Matakana Coast just out of Leigh on the road to NZ’s first fully protected marine reserve, Goat Island. Dive in with us!
Dive in and pick up your scuba hire equipment
. We have everything you need to explore Goat Island and the Outer Gulf Islands in comfort. All equipment is regularly serviced and checked. Remember your certification card or log book.
GUIDED SNORKEL EXPERIENCE
TRY DIVE EXPERIENCE
|For the first timers or those who prefer a guide to show you the 'hotspots' in the marine reserve, book a Snorkel Experience led by our qualified PADI Divemasters.
For those wanting to try scuba diving join a qualified PADI Instructor on a Try Dive Experience
. Choose from our 1/2 day beach dive or full day boat dive options.
Click here to read more about our PADI Try Dive courses with Goat Island Dive & Snorkel.
|Shop in-store for your dive and snorkel needs. We only stock quality products so you can enjoy your experience to the full.
World leading brands include Aqualung regulators and BC's, Suunto dive computers, Tusa masks/snorkels, Neptune wetsuits and more...
We run regular PADI dive courses with the most convenient schedules you will find, professional instruction with small classes, and diving off a boat in high quality equipment at Goat Island Marine Reserve.
Our PADI Dive courses include: Open Water (Learn to Dive) - Advanced Diver - Rescue Diver - Divemaster - Specialties
Click here to read more about the PADI courses available with Goat Island Dive & Snorkel.
AUCKLAND DIVE TRIPS
Are you visiting one of the Hauraki Gulf Islands? If so please see below
“Our vessel Apollo is licensed by DOC and the Auckland Council to visit pest-free conservation islands and other islands in the Hauraki Gulf.
Prepare for your trip by being alert for stowaways such as Argentine ants, rainbow skinks, soil, seeds, mice or rats.
• Make sure all food is packed and sealed in plastic rodent proof containers with lid. Ensure cardboard boxes are closed and taped – there must be no opportunity for an unwanted pest to access the box in transit.
• Ensure all footwear and gear is clean and free of soil.
• Thoroughly check any camping or overnight gear for stowaways. Gear that has been stored is high risk.
• Thoroughly check seedlings, potting mix or plant matter to ensure there are no hitch-hikers.
• Seal up your gear/food as soon as you have finished packing and leaved them closed till to reach your destination.
Without your co-operation your trip may not be able to take place, so if you have any doubts or questions about biosecurity, please ask.
“Visit www.treasureislands.co.nz for further information on biosecurity.”